Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas & One Year Anniversary

Christmas is here and though I am so ecstatic because it's a time where most of the world is exposed to Jesus and what happened on that blessed night I am still a little sad, yet hopeful! I don't have work right now and I think that's what I want for Christmas... Not gifts but work to help my husband help us! He works with no gripe, he helps with no gripe and I am so grateful to and for him. I don't want him to do it alone I want to work beside him in contributing to our home. Thank you Jesus for meeting our needs though we've been scrimping by just barely but God has been so good!!! I'm thinking of getting my husband some fins and goggles for Christmas... he's been mentioning it that he wants to go diving so I guess that's what I'm gong to scrimp for- he goes for food so it'll lessen his grocery list lol!

Along that note my one year anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to do! it's in 16 days! My how the time has passed!!!! I love my husband he's a good man thank you Jesus! Lord bless my husband Manu!

No comments:

Post a Comment