Monday, April 4, 2011

MY PRINCESS I WANT YOU TO BE CONTENT...

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4: 12-13

My Princess... 

I WANT YOU TO BE CONTENT

You were given My peace when you let Me into your life. 
It is possible, My princess, to enjoy your life with a peaceful mind and contented heart. 
You have so much to look forward to when you're settled in your heavenly home with Me. But for now you must remember that 
nothing you buy or collect will calm your spirit or soothe your soul like I can
You came into this world with nothing, and that is how you will leave it. 
Let Me do more than give you the good gifts this life has to offer. 
I will give you a place of peace decorated with delight and filled with memories that 
will be more cherised than anything this world has to offer. 
So let Me be your treasure, and 
I will give you a rich life that will become more beautiful than anything money can buy:

Love,
Your King and Contentment



My personal remarks on this is... 

     A lesson I personally need to learn... it's hard for me personally to not want (i'm being honest) But I do understand this principal and am currently trying to change with the Lord's help and be it his will of course. 
     For most of my life the time I became of age I worked and made money (well even before I could work I had money) however I could. I took care of my Mom the best way I knew how but really what I needed to do yet failed to see was trust in God. I'm not saying that I didn't trust at all but really... I was taught if you have the will, a functioning mind, two eyes, ears, hands and feet you should be working. It's hard and I mean very hard for me when I can't work or when I can't help to provide. Personally I feel lower than dirt and really nothing gets that low besides that dum dum ;) So lesson here -- Trust in God for provision.
     I can't say that I always did that honestly... but I see the difference between trusting in myself and trusting in Him. I can't do it alone or by myself I need Him. He's become the relationship I should have had or been taught to have right from the get go. Teaching our families and friends that God is the one who can carry us at all times is important because we'll never be content trusting in anything or anyone else... basically what the devotional said... not even in relationships or physical possessions. 
     I love new gadgets, learning new things and trying out different kinds of crafts but none of that matters... no matter how I try to clutter myself with appointments, time stealers etc... and really none of it matters at all! Only Jesus has made me content and only Jesus and His love bought me through my darkest and lightest of times. Only Jesus can do the same for you... How do I know? I'm a faithful customer and the club president LoL no no no.... that's a joke! Seriously I had to learn the hard way-- If this testimony or devotional can help you or encourage you in anyway possible please try to learn from my or someone elses mistakes. It's not to poke fun at or talk down or bad about someone but to lift up the Name of Jesus! Through Him and Him alone can we come through all things and concour all things!!!

With Love and Alofa!

Until we meet again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment